Is the Reddit mobile not loading on your Android phone not working or failing to load? Don’t worry; we’ll provide you with the ideal solutions to your problem. Today, we’ll go through the best ways to solve the Reddit mobile not loading on Android in this post.
The Reddit app is a social media network where users contribute material, selected and promoted by other site members through voting. Because you can easily search for any information under one roof, it is an excellent source of knowledge.
Whatever the issue is, here is a comprehensive way to address and resolve the Reddit mobile not loading on Android.
Is Your Reddit Mobile Not Loading?
Make sure your WiFi or cellular data is working correctly before starting the troubleshooting process. Also, make sure you’re not using the app’s beta version and that your username and password don’t contain any unusual characters. After you’ve double-checked all of these facts, move on to the answers below.
An Ultimate Guide To Fix Reddit Mobile Not Loading
Force Close The Reddit App
If the Reddit program is stuck in operation, you could get this error. In this case, forcing the program to close and then relaunching it may resolve the issue.
Open your Android phone’s Settings from the dropdown notification and then the Applications/Application Manager option.
Search for the Reddit app and force stop
Restart the app after you’ve confirmed your activity.
Check to see whether the problem has been resolved.
Check For Updates
If forcing stopping does not help, then move on and try and check updates. While using an earlier program version isn’t usually a problem, modifications might occasionally cause issues. So it’s always a good idea to keep your apps up to date, especially if you’re having issues with Reddit not functioning. Check the Google Play Store to see if there are any updates available.
Clear The App Cache
This data is saved locally for faster access rather than being downloaded each time. However, cache data might get damaged and cause problems. So it’s not a bad idea to wipe it out every now and again, especially if Reddit isn’t working. We’ve included instructions for Android phones.
On Android, clear the cache:
Open the Settings app on your phone.
Go to the Apps & Notifications section.
See all applications to find the Reddit app.
Select Storage & Cache from the dropdown menu.
Press the Clear Cache button.
You may also choose Clear storage.
Restart Your Phone
The problem may be resolved by rebooting your phone, which will delete any temporary settings.
Exit the Reddit app and hold down the power button until the power options appear.
Then press and hold power off button until the phone turns off.
Now turn on the phone by pressing the power button and see if the Reddit app works properly.
Use A VPN Client
You might face the issue of the Reddit mobile not loading if your ISP has restricted a resource required for the Reddit program to function. Using VPN applications to solve this problem is a brilliant idea.
Open the “Google Play Store” and download any VPN software you like.
Connect to a selected location using a “VPN Client” and see if the Reddit program usually works.
Disable AutoPlay In The Reddit App Settings
If the Reddit application’s autoplay option is activated by default, it may significantly slow down the loading process. Disabling the autoplay option is an intelligent way to deal with this problem. The ways to disable it are as follows.
- Open the “Reddit” program and go to the upper left corner of the screen to the “Profile Icon.”
- Open the “Settings Menu” option from the list and select “Autoplay.”
- Select “Never” from the dropdown menu to compel the program to run. Then, relaunch the application and verify that the issue has been resolved.
Uninstall Other Applications to Solve Reddit Mobile Not Loading Issue
Temporary, you can delete and uninstall other applications that are not in use only to check what is causing the temporary glitch. If that is the case, you will find out why the Reddit mobile not loading problem.
- Navigate to the “Apps” section of the “Settings Menu.”
- Tap the programs that aren’t necessary or that were recently launched from the list.
- “Uninstall” any apps that are no longer in use or that you have recently installed.
- Restart your phone after you’ve completed the procedure with all of the applications.
After that, see if Reddit is working correctly.
Sign Out and Sign Back In Again
Signing the application will fix the problem if you were not lucky enough with the other solutions. The steps are as follows.
- Open the Reddit app from the home screen applications and tap the “Profile Icon” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, from the dropdown menu, select “Settings” and then “Account Settings.”
- Click “Switch Accounts” in the account settings.
- After that, select “Add Account” and fill in the required information.
- After that, click “Continue” to see if the loading issue has been resolved.
- If this is not the case, log out of the app and restart your device.
- Re-open the Reddit app and see whether it still works.
Reinstall The Reddit App
If all of the above solutions disappoint you, then the last thing you could do is delete the app and reinstall it again.
- Go to the “Apps” section of the “Settings Menu.”
- Look for “Reddit” in the applications area and touch it.
- Select “Uninstall” from the “Storage” dropdown menu.
- After that, restart your smartphone and reinstall the Reddit app.
- Check that everything is working correctly by logging in with the relevant “User ID and Password.”
These were some of the possible solutions or fixes listed above to the problem of the Reddit mobile not loading. You may contact the developer directly to report the bug or issue. Reddit also features a good Help Center, which answers the majority of frequent queries and concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the Reddit app never load?
The ideal answer to this problem is to update the Reddit app from time to time.
How do I fix Reddit on my Android?
You can try some of the suggested solutions in the blog, like clearing the cache, checking for any updates, reinstalling the app, etc.
Why do Reddit videos not load on mobile?
Check what DNS provider you’re currently using and try Google DNS, Cloudflare, or OpenDNS. For example, here’s how to use DNS settings to solve the Reddit app for Android that won’t load: Go to Settings > WiFi> Tap on Modify Network.
Why is Reddit so slow 2021?
One way to ensure that your internet connection is stable. You can conduct a speed test directly on a website like speedtest.net.