As the popularity of video marketing is growing, YouTube’s presence has gained significant space in the business environment. Today, organizations and content creators can go beyond the standard ‘personal’ account and create a YouTube brand account.
It is an account designed exclusively for businesses that offer more benefits than a standard account. Let’s dive deeper into the nuances of creating a YouTube brand account.
What Exactly Is A YouTube Brand Account?
It is a business account that offers advanced analytical tools that you can activate and manage through your personal channel. You can additionally add managers to your account that allows multiple people to create content for your brand. A brand account helps you create a unique online presence on the world’s 2nd largest search engine. It makes it easy for you to reach your target audience in a simplified way and strengthen your branding efforts.
How To Create YouTube Brand Account?
As stated earlier, you can create a brand account on YouTube using your personal account or channel. You can also create multiple channels under one email account. However, if you don’t wish to use your existing account, you can also set up a brand-new account on Google.
Nevertheless, once you have your dedicated account ready, follow the steps below.
1. Click your Avatar in the upper right corner of the homepage on YT. Click on ‘Settings‘ from the drop-down menu.
2. Under the Account tab, click on Add or Manage your channel. Click on ‘Create a New Channel‘ on the screen that appears.
3. Enter the name of the channel that you wish to keep for your brand account. Follow the on-screen steps to allow Google to verify your account.
4. After verification, your brand account is successfully created. You can verify whether your YouTube brand account has been created. Visit myaccount.google.com/brandaccounts. You will see your brand’s name under the brand accounts tab.
Benefits Of A Brand Account On YouTube
With a dedicated YouTube brand account, organizations will have the following benefits.
1. Enhance the performance of your marketing efforts with a focused series of video advertising campaigns.
2. Easy to expand your brand awareness by sharing your videos on other social media channels.
3. Customize the additional features and settings to create a more professional appearance to gain the trust of your viewers.
4. Use advanced analytics to extract insights from the data and develop strategies that resonate more closely with your audience, thus aiding brand growth.
5. Get a greater degree of control over your content. You can decide who can view your videos and restrict the information you don’t wish to share, etc.
If you want to establish a firm presence on YouTube as a brand in the long term, having a YouTube brand account is a must. Follow the steps highlighted above to create a brand account on YouTube or convert your regular channel into a brand account. Get insights to identify the loopholes that cause hindrances in your channel’s growth. Start growing your channel with the insights that you gain by using the tools available in a branded YT account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can I create a YouTube Channel For Free?
Yes. You can create a YT channel for free with your regular Google account. Go to YouTube, click on the user icon in the top right, and select Create Channel.
Q2. Can Multiple People Manage My Brand Account On YouTube?
Yes. You can assign roles to different individuals to manage your account. You can delegate tasks like creating thumbnails, writing descriptions, replying to comments, etc., to other people.
Q3. What Should I Do After Setting Up My Brand Account?
Once you have your brand account created on YT, you can tweak certain details like customizing the channel description, adding your business email, adding featured channels, and modifying your channel icon to make it more professional.
Q4. What is Better; a Brand Or a Personal Account On YT?
The choice between a brand account or a personal account all depends on your future YT goals. If you are starting a YouTube channel for the long-term growth of your organization, creating a brand account is recommended.