If you are a YouTuber, you must know the importance of end screen on YouTube! Video end screen can actually help you promote your YouTube videos, that too for free! This feature can be handy when you are just starting off with the channel. So without any further delay, let’s make it a point to understand what exactly ends screen on YouTube!
Is End Screen On YouTube Necessary?
When you have the proper measures to apply to the video, the chances of your video getting viral take a flight! This article will tell the importance of end screens and cards frequently used on YouTube!
End screens are actually a capable tool that can be used for audience retention. In simple words, with this, you can redirect your viewers to your other creative content, which will provide you a higher watch time! You can easily add this feature in the last 20 seconds of your video on YouTube! The end screen YouTube size also depends on your choice!
What Are The Four Elements That You Promote With The Video End Screen?
Did you know that end screens can actually work half of the time for you! Plus, you won’t have to pay a single penny to them! You can understand this similar to affiliate marketing on YouTube, the only difference being that it’s free of cost! Also, you can get free views on YouTube!
End screen for YouTube is also a pretty great advertiser! The advantages are listed below!
- They help direct traffic from one video to another
- Help in increasing YouTuber subscriber count
- Helps in the promotion of a website, merchandise for you! Now, you are the boss!
What Are The Limitations Of YouTube End Screen?
Even though there will be many advantages put into service, there are some disadvantages, such as you can’t add end screen at the very start. This can actually cause an intrusion into the traffic driving process. Another reason can be that your video is being played in the background, which will not enable viewers to get better access.
What Are The Guidelines For End Screen On YouTube?
While you get your perfect agenda ready, you need to be familiar with some guidelines. Take a look at them listed below!
- You can use it to promote different varieties of your channel. This is inclusive of encouragement to subscribers, cross-promoting, etc.
- Leave some space at the end of your video for your little magic wand. This will help the end screen take a seat properly and do the work.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that your brand watermarks and card teasers are not typically shown in end-screen YouTube, so be sure to not use them both at the same time.
- Last but not least, your video should be more than 25 seconds.
How To Make An End Screen For YT?
YouTube end screen template can be ready by following the steps below!
- Log into your YouTube account
- Select three dots from the right-hand menu
3. Tap on the video that you want to edit
4. Click on the end screen box. Now you can add the element that you want to promote.
5. Tap on save!
That is it! Wasn’t it easy on how you make an end screen on YT?!
How To Add End Screen On YouTube Mobile? (Android)
- Log into your YouTube account in chrome
- Head over to settings in your profile
- Head over to the dashboard
- Select the video you want to edit
- Tap on the drop-down and select end screen from the menu
That’s it! Now you can easily use the video end screen without any issues!
Why Can’t I Add End Screen YouTube?
One reason why you cannot add an end screen when the videos are for kids.
What Should I Put On YouTube End Screen?
You can select any four elements that vary from promoting videos to driving traffic sources from one video to another. It’s no doubt that endscreen is the game changer now!
We hope that we have managed to sort your queries on what is end screen on YouTube! End screen and cards play a significant role when YouTube video is concerned! But to enhance your chance noticed by the YouTube algorithm, you can try adding transcripts and subtitles to your videos!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Turn Off My End Cards On YouTube?
Are End Screens Important On YouTube?
What Is The Difference Between End Screen And Cards?
End screens can only be put in the last 20 seconds of your video; on the other hand, cards can be used throughout the content!