The most famous question – how to connect Xbox controller to a pc has got the best solution. If you are someone who spends most of their time infront of the pc, you must have faced some issues with your controller. It’s is not a big deal, except for when you are a newbie in gaming and wonder how to connect Xbox controller to a pc! Let’s get started without any further delays.
Steps On How To Connect Xbox Controller To A PC Without Bluetooth
There are many ways you can actually get started with connecting your Xbox for the very first step. Even though you get access to Xbox wireless adapter, things such as a USB cable can work well for connection without Bluetooth! Take a look at the steps to get a better idea.
- Grab your Xbox One wireless controller
- connect a micro-USB charging cable
- Take the other end of the USB charging cable
- plug it into your Windows 10 PC or laptop.
How to connect your Xbox One controller to a PC via Bluetooth
- Power on your Xbox One wireless controller.
- Press and hold the Bind and Xbox buttons on your controller for three seconds
- Turn your PC on
- Head to Settings
- Click “Devices” then
- Select “Bluetooth & other devices.”
- Enable Bluetooth.
- Select “Add Bluetooth or other devices
- your computer will begin searching for nearby Bluetooth devices currently on.
- Select “Xbox Wireless Controller” or “Xbox Elite Wireless Controller” if you’re using an Elite controller.
We hope that with the steps we provided, you are now aware of how to how to connect Xbox controller to a pc! You can use these steps for a wireless connection too! See you around, then.
Frequently asked question
Ques.1 How do I connect the Xbox controller to PC Wireless?
You can easily make use of the Bluetooth feature to connect your Xbox to pc in a wireless manner! The steps are available in the previous paragraphs, make sure to read them!
Ques.2 Why can’t I connect my Xbox controller to my Laptop?
Some USB devices can interfere with wireless signals, including faulty or damaged USB connections. Unplug any USB devices from your Xbox or PC (wireless hardware, external hard drives, other wired controllers, keyboards, and so on). You can try restarting your Xbox or PC and attempting again to connect the controller.
Ques.3 How do I connect my Xbox One controller to my computer wired?
Well, you can easily do this by using a wired Xbox One controller on a PC. All you have to do is connect your micro-USB connection to the controller and a USB port on your computer.
Ques.4 Why is my Xbox wired controller not working?
You can try pairing it with a USB cord. Simply attach the other end of the cable to your controller and plug it into a USB port on your console, then press the Xbox button on your controller for a few seconds.