Are you wondering how to upload iMovie to YouTube? iMovie is a video editing app that is available across all the products on apple. With the help of this software, you can easily edit your video. The plus point is you won’t need any other video editing apps for this particular operation. As the article proceeds, we will be sharing easy steps on how to upload iMovie to YouTube. Let us get started without wasting any more time!
Steps On How To Upload iMovie To YouTube.
Knowing the steps to add YT videos to iMovie can be a little bit confounding. You can follow these steps to understand the working easier!
- Open the iMovie app.
- Head over to the project’s browser. From here, you can easily select what project you want to work on.
- Edit the video as per your preference. Tap on done to apply new settings.
- Click on save the video. This will save your video to the iPhone library.
- head over to the YouTube app on your iPhone
- Click on the + icon and upload the video.
How To Upload iMovie To YouTube From iPhone?
The time to if you ask on upload video from iMovie to YouTube majorly depends on the internet speed of your broadband. A good connectivity speed and range can make your upload speed of iMovie pretty much fast and furious.
How To Upload A Video To YouTube From iMovie Faster?
The waiting time that is eaten up by your video can get a little bit irritating. But we are here to your rescue on how you can save time while uploading iMovie videos. Check if these criteria are in sync.
- The quality settings play a significant role when the topic of uploading video to YouTube comes to play. YouTube always recommends your video be uploaded in the MP4 format with the resolution of 1080p.
- The length of your video content also decides the time taken for uploading. If your video is shorter in length, you will save a lot of time. Also, to get free YouTube views, short-length videos work like magic.
- Uploading speed of the internet, as discussed above, plays an important role. You can try switching to ethernet cables and directly linking your device to the Wi-Fi router. this helps to increase the uploading speed of video from iMovie to YouTube
we hope that with the above-written ways on how to upload iMovie to YouTube, things must have crystal clear. If you are an iPhone user and can’t seem to download videos from iPhone, you can read our guide on how to download YouTube videos on iPhone. See you soon!