Are you a YouTuber stuck with the question of why do YouTube pay so low? Well, the question is obvious as there has been a hike in traffic generation for the social media giant. Despite being the second largest search engine after Google, YouTube is shunning down on people’s hard work on the channel. According to a source, the traffic of YouTube went up by 15%! If YouTube is progressing in such a swift manner, what is the reason behind less pay from YouTube? This is the reason why we are here to help you out on why do YouTube pay so low! Stay with till the end.
Reasons for why do YouTube pay so low
As mentioned above, there is an increase in the viewing rate. With the ongoing pandemic, people have shifted their daily dose on YT! One of the prime reasons is the low adverting rates.
- The adverting rates on YouTube have dropped down to almost 50% of what it was before. This is the major reason why many people are pausing their campaign on the social media giant!
- According to YouTuber the earning flow of the channel has taken a toll. The YouTube CPM without a doubt is hitting the rock bottom. This is also the cause for YouTube paying less.
- Campaigns being set at $8 have now dipped to almost $4 unfortunately.
Why are YouTubers earning less money?
There can be many reasons for not earning money on YouTube. If we see it from a creator’s perspective, the kind of video they develop plays a good role in the monetization process.
A video that does not include humor or important educational factors have comparatively fewer chances of getting picked up by viewers
- Not only the content, but YouTube SEO also plays a major role in earning on YouTube. You need to take care of keywords and place them in the correct order.
- Another method through Which a YouTuber earns money is by the ads. The ads are placed by advertisers who find it appropriate to put them up in a video.
- When the number of advertisers decreased in running campaigns, it will direct that they will pay completely less as compared. This is because of little to no competition.
We hope that we are able to solve all your problems regarding Why do YouTube pay so low! It is for sure that when you are a fresher you might need some time to get hooked on to the working of YouTube and pave your way to the top. A pro tip:- If you want to get monetized fast, be sure to upload videos daily with proper SEO too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does YouTube really pay alot?
YouTube pays through ads and it’s the primary method for creators to earn. The payouts vary from time to time, there is no fixed amount that you earn yearly or monthly.
Does YouTube pay every month?
Yes, YouTube pays monthly revenue to creators depending on their video’s monthly views.