Do you want to know How to hide subscribers in YouTube? You usually want to hide the subscribers count on your YT channel because you don’t want to disclose the number of subs you have. However, there’s is a possibility that people judge your YouTube channel without watching your videos so hiding them right now might be the right solution. So let’s learn How to hide subscribers in YouTube until you aren’t comfortable and confident.
How to Hide Subscribers in YouTube in PC?
You can hide the sub count on your YouTube channel until you have a good number of subs that you want to display:
1. Sign in to your YouTube account
2. In the upper right corner, click on the ‘user icon.’
3. Select ‘YouTube Studio’
4. Once you have logged in to YouTube Studio, you need to click on ‘Settings’ on the left side.
5. Now click on ‘Channel.’
6. Now go to ‘Advanced Settings’
7. Untick the ‘Display the number of people subscribed to my channel,’ visible under ‘Subscriber count.’
8. Now click on ‘Save.’
We now know how to Hide Subscribers in YouTube on our PC.
Are you interested in knowing how to watch deleted videos on YouTube. If YES then Click here.