Video marketing is the most prominent part of a marketing strategy and YouTube is the best video-sharing platform that plays a key role in marketing! As a YouTuber, you need to know the best youtube video editing software! Video quality is one of the key features to get your videos ranked on YouTube and boost your channel with maximum traffic. The quality of the content that you share and the quality of the video editing skills go hand-in-hand! Do you know how to use YouTube video editor to upgrade your video editing skills? In today’s blog, I have mentioned the best video editor for YouTube! Do you know you can edit videos on the phone? Here are the top 5 mobile apps to create the best YouTube videos.
Which is the best video editor for YouTube?
This unique tool will allow you to highly customize and edit videos. Lightworks not only offers you to edit a video for social media but also 4k movies and videos. This software is also used to edit Hollywood movies! The only drawback of having the free version of this software is that it allows you to export at 720p only.
- Pro Month License: $24.99/month
- Pro Year License: $174.99/month
- Lightworks Pro Outright License: $437.99
- Supports Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Edit and crop timeline
- Processing 3D videos
- Directly export videos to YouTube
If you already have your hands on editing and you’re just a step away from becoming a pro, Adobe Premiere is just the right tool for you! Similarly, this software is used by the Television and the movie industry to outrank their production house. This software supports 4K, 8K, and Virtual Reality as well!
- Monthly plan: $31.49/month
- Annual plan (pay monthly) : $251.88/year ($20.99/month)
- Annual plan (Prepaid): $239.88/year ($19.99/month)
- Allows you to export a video in any format
- It also has an app that allows you to edit videos from anywhere.
- Syncs audio and video files easily
- Available for Windows and Mac.
In case you’re a beginner and do not have much knowledge about video editing, you do not need to worry because Wondershare Filmora is here to make it easier for you! This software allows you to edit videos even if you lack technical skills. You can easily add transitions, filters audio, and video effects. Filmora Go is designed to edit videos on the phone. Filmora Scrn enables taking screenshots and editing videos of your screen.
- Monthly Plan: $7.99/month
- Quarterly Plan: $15.99
- Annual Plan: $39.99/year
- Perpetual Plan: 69.99/month
- User-friendly interface
- Exports videos on all platforms online
- Supports Windows and Mac
- Allows you to convert your videos to DVD
- Enables you to remove unnecessary background noise
By learning to edit your videos, you will not only upgrade your video editing skills but will also help you to enhance the video quality. It will make your videos polished and professional. So go ahead and compare these software according to your requirements and budget and select the best one for you!