YouTube, the world’s largest video-sharing platform, is today a vast place for YouTube creators to make easy money through their creative and entertaining content. There are many ways in which creators can monetize their channels. Today, YouTubers earn thousands of dollars for their content and make a living out of content-creation on the platform. How can you earn on YouTube? In this blog, we will look at one of the essential factors that play a significant role in growing your channel – YouTube subscribers.
Let’s start with understanding why subscribers are essential for your channel’s growth.
Importance of subscribers on YouTube
If you are looking to monetize your channel on YouTube, you need to be a part of the YouTube Partner Program. To do so, you need to meet the eligibility requirements that state:
- A creator must have more than 4000 hours of watch time in 12 months and at least 1,000 subscribers.
Gaining more subscribers is a challenging task to achieve, and while some creators rely on their content and the different programs available on YouTube, others opt for services. You can find similar online services like Veelfy to promote your channel and bring in more views to increase your subscribers.
Once you have created a strategy to gain more subscribers, you need to track the number of subscribers you have on your channel. Here are the top 7 counters you can use to track your YouTube subscribers in real-time.
Top 7 YouTube Subscriber Trackers
- Social Blade
- YouTube Subscriber Counter
- YT Count
- Realtime Subscriber Count
- Live Counts
Best 7 ways to increase your subscriber count on your YouTube channel
- Create a customized thumbnail for your channel.
- Create compelling titles and descriptions for your videos.
- Include end screens to promote your videos.
- Use branding like watermarks on your videos.
- Create interesting trailers for your channel.
- Include CTA buttons to keep your audience engaged.
- Engage with your audience via comments.
Now it’s time for you to go ahead and create great content to boost your views and increase your subscribers. I hope these tips will help you monetize your channel through affiliate and sponsorship programs and keep track of your subscribers’ list. You also use YouTube’s tool called YouTube Studio to manage your channel efficiently and use it to brainstorm new ideas using the tips and updates it provides YouTube creators with.