Are you wondering how to get YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV? You can now watch TV without cable networks! Yes… You can now watch more than 85 channels on your smart TV with the help of YouTube TV, depending upon the region you live in! In this blog, let us learn how to get YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV.
Steps on how to get YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Open the YouTube App on your Samsung TV.
2. Select the “Sign In” with the help of your remote.
3. On your phone, go to your browser and type “youtube.com/activate,” and enter the activation code when prompted.
4. Now, click “Allow” to accept YouTube’s terms and conditions.
5. When you complete the sign-in process, you will see the confirmation screen in the app.
You can now enjoy your favorite videos on the big screen!
Steps to Stream YouTube from Mobile to TV
You can now stream on your Samsung TV from your mobile phone
1. Open the “YouTube App.”
2. Click on the “TV-like icon” on the top.
3. Select “Link with TV Code.”
4. Now enter the “TV Code.”
How to get a TV Code?
To enter the above code on your mobile, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the YouTube app on your TV
2. Now, go to “Settings.”
3. Select “Link with TV code.” Once you click on the option, a blue code will appear on your TV screen.
4. Enter that code on your mobile.
Now that you know how to get YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV, go ahead and watch videos along with your family on your smart TV. You can now use voice controls on the remote control and switch to your favorite channel within a split second. Also, you can compare other options with YouTube TV and choose the best one for you!
For more information about YouTube TV Click here.