The Android recovery mode can be helpful when your phone is not going along with your plans. There can be many reasons for your handset to sit and act like a stubborn kid, but we have ways through which you can actually make the issues go away! Issues such as glitches, slowdowns, or viruses can also be solved with the help of android recovery mode! So what are we waiting for? Let’s learn how to reboot your phone and make it work like new!
How to use android recovery mode?
Did you know that there are many android recovery mode options through which you can actually fix the whole issue? We will tell you how to enter recovery mode and fix the android recovery mode not working too! As you know, there are many smartphones, and so does their recovery mode options. Read on below to find the one that suits you the best!
Android phones have an option that states a reboot system, and you can select the same and wait till the functions are done.
Factory reset is an option found in significant quantities in many phones. Android recovery mode factory reset can help you get all new by resetting everything on your phone. Beware, this function would erase all data in your phone!
You can find this option in the recovery section of your phone. The main task for the same is that it helps you make changes with your device’s core options.
How to enter android recovery mode?
As we mentioned above, even though the basics of phones are made up of the same thing, the procedure to reboot them will differ! Take a look at different work-throughs for Android recovery mode options!
Reboot Google phones
Starting with the Google pixels or any other phone launched by Google, entering recovery mode on Google’s Nexus is pretty easy!
- Turn off the phone
- Press and hold down the volume button
- Press the power button along with the volume buttons
- Use the volume keys to select the recovery mode
- Select recovery mode
How to enter Android recovery mode Samsung?
If you wonder how I boot my Samsung into recovery mode, wonder no more! Follow our lead as we guide you to the steps!
- Power off the phone
- Press and hold down the volume button and Bixby or home keys at the same time
How Do I Get My Motorola Phone Into Recovery Mode?
- The factory mode Motorola is pretty easy to set! Follow the steps below to run through the ways.
- Turn off the phone
- Press and hold down the volume and power button at the same time
- Select recovery mode to reboot recovery mode
How to reset a Motorola phone that is locked?
The reset Motorola phone is simple. Follow our lead!
- Make sure the device is off.
- Hold down the volume and power button and press them
- From the boot selection menu, select recovery
- Select wipe data
- Tap yes and confirm for delete user data
- Select the reboot system now
Get into recovery on LG phones
LG phones might get a bit tricky to get in android recovery. But we have made the steps simple for you!
- Switch of the phone
- Press and hold down the power and volume button key at the same time
- Press the power button
That’s it! Now you will enter recovery mode!
How To Get Out Of Android Recovery Mode Without Losing Data?
We hope that the Android recovery mode factory reset will eliminate all the data. While you will lose the data, it will always be better to backup data for a safer side.
What to do when an android phone sticks in recovery mode?
When your phone is stuck, and you want to know how to get out of recovery mode, we have your back for the topic. Follow the solution listed below to come out of recovery mode!
- You can use the Droidkit. The app allows you to fix Android systems errors, including Android phones stuck in recovery mode. You just need to select the option of android system repair!
- Another tip is to check the volume buttons. As the buttons have a significant role in the recovery of android phones, they can be at fault. Check if your phone’s buttons are fully functional.
- Force rebooting your device can also help an android phone stick in recovery mode!
What to do when android is stuck in recovery mode power button is broken?
You can use your volume button to boot and turn the screen on or off when this happens. This will help you start the phone and solve the issue of the broken power button!
How To Turn On An Android Phone If The Power Button Is Broken?
At the manufacturing time, it is made a point that robust quality materials are used. Even if you dwell in this problem, follow the below steps!
- Use physical objects to press the keys.
- Connect the phone to the charger on the pc. This trick applies to a few devices, but it is worth giving a shot!
- Press the volume and home button! This step can help you exit android recovery mode quickly too!
Is recovery mode wrong?
Mostly, going into recovery mode is no harm at all! Just make sure to keep all your data safe and backed up for further use!
We hope that we have made you understand the basics of android recovery mode! If you found this guide helpful be sure to drop a comment! See you again!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques.1. How do I restore my Android screen?
- Another tip is to check the volume buttons. As the buttons have a major role in the recovery of android phones, they can be a nuisance!
- Check that the phone’s buttons are fully functional.
- Force reboot your device. It can also help an android phone stick in recovery mode!
Ques.3. How do I fix my Android? It won’t boot into recovery?
The first thing you can try is to force reboot the mobile phone. Most of the time, this trick works; if you cannot go through with force rebooting, you can also use physical objects to press the keys!