The YouTube ads are out of control in 2022, and so are we running out of patience. If you are a YouTube user, we all know that the YouTube ads every 2 minutes appear like an unwanted Monday at the beginning of every week! We all want to watch videos without YouTube increased ads 2022. Hence, here are some solutions to the YouTube Ads are out of control problem!
What To Do When YouTube Ads Are Out of Control?
The frequency of YouTube ads every 2 minutes has increased by 2022. So how do we control it? Here are some of the solutions that we can try now to avoid the YouTube increased ads 2022.
- Block ads on YouTube app
- Turn off ads on YouTube channel
Let’s learn in detail about the above pointers:
How to block ads on YouTube app?
Follow these easy steps on how to block ads on YouTube app for iOS:
Download an Adblocker from the app store on your iPhone.
1. Open “Settings”
2. Click on “Safari”
3. Select “Content Blockers”
4. Turn on the “Allow these content blockers”
How to turn off ads on YouTube
Here are some easy steps on how to turn off ads on YouTube:
1. Log in to YouTube and click on the user icon on the upper right side.
2. Now, select “YouTube Studio”
3. Once you are on the YouTube Studio interface, on the left side you need to tap on “Content.” You will see a list of videos that you have posted.
4. Click on the video that you want to turn off ads on YouTube for.
5. Once the “video details” page opens up, click on “Monetization”
6. The “video monetization” page opens up. Click on the dropdown arrow and select “Off”.
7. Finally, click on “Save.”
Now you know how to turn off ads on YouTube, you can stop the ads for a particular video that you don’t want to run ads on!
If you want to watch videos without ads, then you can use YouTube premium.
Since the YouTube Ads Are Out of Control, we now have a solution to restrict the annoying YouTube ads every 2 minutes!