There can be an issue where your Chromecast remote not working on home screen. If you feel familiar with the above statement, you don’t need to worry as we have the perfect solution that can ease your worries! So without any more delay, let’s learn how to fix the Chromecast remote not working on home screen!
How To Repair The Chromecast Remote Not working On Home Screen?
Many people use Chromecast with tv. Apart from gaining popularity, there can be chances that the Chromecast remote has some issues.
- But still, if you have a TV offering of Chromecast remote, it is cherry on top! There can be many reasons why users report freezing and hanging reports of Chromecast’s remote.
- One of the top signals that your remote is hanging is a glowing LED light.
Take a look at the below-listed solutions to rectify the issue of freezing the Chromecast voice remote.
Remove the batteries to re-pair the Chromecast remote
Sometimes, the issue can reside in the batteries. Switching the battery with a new pair can instantly fix the Chromecast cast remote issue.
Pair the device again
You can easily pair the remote again. This step can work most of the time if the battery resolve is not working!
- Install Google tv remote app on your android
- Head over to google tv settings
- Remove the remote option
- Pair the remote again with Chromecast
This is how you can fix the issue of Chromecast not responding! You can also learn to cast YouTube with the help of a Chromecast remote!
Chromecast Remote Not Working-Fix The Issue by Pairing.
Here is how you can set up your Chromecast remote with tv!
- Get the remote
- Press the button on the back of Chromecast
- A pairing window will open on your screen
- Hold and press the back and home buttons simultaneously till you see LED light pulsating.
- Once you locate the LED, the remote paring should be automatic
How To Fix Chromecast Remote Arrows Not Working?
If you are stuck with your Chromecast remote arrow not responding, you can try using the microphone buttons to head to the settings. From there, you just need to restart the whole thing, and your chrome remote will be new as before. We hope the steps are solving the issues of why is my Chromecast remote not working!
We hope the topic of how to fix the Chromecast remote not working on home screen is now precise! Without a doubt, you can sit and binge-watch your favorite episodes!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques.1 What does white light on Chromecast remote mean?
Ans.1 The white light indication is listed below. Feel free to go through the same.
- Solid white: The Chromecast is connected to your network
- Dim white: The Chromecast is on but idle
- Blinking white: The Chromecast needs to be set up
Ques.2 How can I control my Chromecast without a remote?
Ans.2 You can always use a wireless gamepad that can help you replace the missing Chromecast remote! Xbox, PlayStation can connect to the Chromecast over Bluetooth!
Ques.3 What remotes work with Chromecast?
Take a look at the below-listed remotes that work well with Chromecast!
- AOC: E-link
- Hitachi: HDMI-CEC
- Insignia: INlink
- Mitsubishi: NetCommand for HDMI, Realink for HDMI
- LG: SimpLink