Are you struggling with the question of how to cast YouTube to tv? We can understand. The immense pleasure of watching your favorite YouTube on a big screen is incomparable. The problem may arise when we are unsure how to cast YouTube to tv without messing around. But hey! You don’t need to worry as we are here to your rescue, as always. The secret that we will provide in this blog will send all your worries regarding this topic to the bay. So without any further delay, let us get started with today’s topic!
Steps On How To Cast YouTube To Tv
- Ensure mobile device or computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast.
- Open the YouTube app or head over to YouTube.com.
- Tap the cast button. Or You can also open YouTube.com and cast directly from Chrome browser.
- Tap the Chromecast device you want to cast to tap play.
- Select your content.
- Your content will start playing on the TV connected to that Chromecast device.
- To stop casting content, tap the cast button- disconnect
This will mostly eradicate your question on how to connect from YouTube to tv!
How Can I Cast YouTube Tv On A Large Screen?
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast.
- Open the YouTube tv app on your device.
- Tap Cast found at the top of the app’s Home screen.
- Choose the device you want to cast to.
- Choose a TV show or video.
- Select play.
The steps were so easy, weren’t they?
How To Cast YouTube To Tv From Laptop?
Casting the YouTube app from a laptop is not a skeleton in the closet anymore. Follow the steps below to know why.
- Set up your streaming device.
- Ensure that your laptop is connected to the same network as your smart device
- Head over to YouTube.com on your laptop.
- Select the video that you wish to watch
- Tap on the cast icon in the video player
- Select your laptop device and patiently wait for them to connect.
We hope that we have successfully managed to solve your question on how to cast YouTube to tv. you can also check out our blog on YouTube TV new features too! see you soon!